Construction & Engineering
Managing commute and travel for workforces on major projects and remote operations can be extremely challenging. Getting employees and contractors to the project location can involve multiple scenarios. Booking commercial flights, charter flights, buses and helicopter transfers, as well as accommodation on site and in transit. Our clients often have hundreds of workers assigned to a project and need their employees to travel to-and-from the site quickly, safely, and cost effectively.
In addition to the complexity of the logistics and the sheer volume of bookings involved, travel management, accommodation, and workforce scheduling in the engineering and construction industry also entails challenges such as weather conditions, last minute modifications or cancellations, health and safety concerns and compliance conditions. The Nomadis software platform, combined to our team’s expertise in solution implementation have proven consistent and reliable in tackling workforce logistics, for projects and operations of any scale or complexity.
Meet Your Targets
At Nomadis, we are committed to helping our clients with their company-wide efforts to cut travel costs, track savings, and report them back to senior management.
- Operate with fewer human resources
- Reduce travel and accommodation costs
- Reduce planning errors and no-shows
Peace of Mind
- Eliminate the burden of complex, manual processes
- Handle safety and security challenges in advance
- Improve employee satisfaction and retention
- Increase efficiency and reduce project delivery risks
- Develop a Best Practices logistics model and solution for all your projects
- Improve business intelligence and benchmarking