16 Nov Nomadis and Travelport partner on new cloud solution to streamline travel management
Atlanta and Montreal, Quebec, 2016 – Nomadis, a global leader in travel and workforce logistics software, and Travelport, (NYSE: TVPT), a leading Travel Commerce Platform, have entered into a strategic partnership on a new cloud-based software solution that integrates commercial flights, chartered/private aviation, ground transportation, camp or offshore rig accommodation and workforce management.
The Nomadis Platform, designed to meet the unique needs of government and the oil and gas, mining, and healthcare industries, provides data that allows travel managers to scrutinize all travel arrangements and allows travelers to receive confirmed itineraries by email or SMS. It also consolidates commercial bookings with all other components in the traveler’s itinerary, including chartered/private flights, ground transportation, vehicle rental and accommodation, along with complementary documentation.
Nomadis’ software solution has seamless, intuitive integration with Travelport’s Travel Commerce Platform, a distribution platform unique to Travelport, that provides unrivalled content and access to more than 400 of the world’s leading network airlines and low cost carriers, 650,000 unique hotel properties, and 36,000 car rental locations.
“Nomadis continually integrates new technologies in pursuit of excellence and innovation. Thanks to this strategic partnership with Travelport, our clients benefit from a fully integrated booking, gain flexibility, save time and reduce errors in travel management”, said Jean-Philippe Lavallée, CEO of Nomadis.
“Travelport is proud to have Nomadis join our growing Developer Network, bringing Travelport’s innovative technology, unrivalled travel content, and global reach to the mining, oil and gas, and healthcare industry,” said Steve Croft, Travelport’s Senior Director of Agency Commerce Solution, Americas.
About Travelport (www.travelport.com)
Travelport is a Travel Commerce Platform providing distribution, technology, payment, mobile and other solutions for the global travel and tourism industry. With a presence in over 180 countries, approximately 3,700 employees, and an additional 1,200 employees at IGT Solutions Private Ltd who provide us with application development services, our 2015 net revenue was over $2.2 billion.
Travelport is comprised of:
- ATravel Commerce Platform through which it facilitates travel commerce by connecting the world’s leading travel providers with online and offline travel buyers in a proprietary business-to-business (B2B) travel marketplace. Travelport has a leadership position in airline merchandising, hotel content and rate distribution, mobile travel commerce and a pioneering B2B payment solution that addresses the needs of travel intermediaries to efficiently and securely settle travel transactions.
- Technology Servicesthrough which it provides critical IT services to airlines, such as shopping, ticketing, departure control and other solutions, enabling them to focus on their core business competencies and reduce costs.
Travelport is headquartered in Langley, U.K. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and trades under the symbol “TVPT”.
For Travelport media inquiries:
Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, Americas
Founded in 2001, Nomadis helps organizations worldwide in reducing costs and risks related to travel and accommodation. We offer tailored Workforce Logistics solutions to the Oil & Gas, Mining, Government sectors, as well as Patient travel program support for the Healthcare sector.
- An innovative cloud-based software platform that integrates all stakeholders
- Technology enabling real-time tracking of personnel on site and in transit, with support for offline mode
- A solid IT and business expertise in the aviation, ground transportation, accommodation, human resources and workforce scheduling
Nomadis is based in Montreal, Canada with various worldwide partnerships.
For Nomadis media inquiries:
Xavier Massicotte, Business Development