Make sure your passengers and their luggage reach their destination on time.
- Update passenger status on flights to standby, on hold, and more
- Produce flight manifests
- Monitor weight/capacity and prevent changes to closed transportation
- Add passenger allotments to flights to ensure VIP members always reach their destination
- Hold seat reservations when processing requests, and automatically assign seats
- Send automated email/SMS notifications to inform travelers of schedule changes and cancellations
Master the art of flight scheduling for your entire fleet.
- Manage recurring weekly or bi-weekly schedules
- Create ad hoc schedules for last minute schedule changes
- Allocate cargo and seats for each scheduled flight
- Create multi-leg itineraries
- Modify or cancel a flight: traveler itineraries and accommodation reservations will be automatically adjusted to reflect the modifications
Changes, Transfers and Cancellations
Handle all types of last-minute modifications effortlessly.
- Transfer scheduled passengers to another flight in just a few clicks
- Add last-minute passengers to flights and worry about the paperwork later with Go-Shows
- Cancel a flight and ensure your passengers get to their destination with suggested transfers
- Create ad hoc flights to transfer passengers and/or create new bookings on the spot
Departure Control: Check-In and Boarding
Manage passenger check-in and boarding quickly and efficiently.
- Check passengers onto their flights with mobile devices and barcode scanning
- Cancel unexpected passenger changes with No-Shows
- Print boarding passes and track the boarding process
- Upgrade standby passengers when a No-Show is flagged
- Define check-in and boarding rules and priorities, and override when required
Fleet and FBO
Proficiently manage your entire fleet and all travel locations.
- Upgauge or downgauge scheduled flights for last minute passenger changes
- Add carriers and manage their fleets of aircrafts
- Configure special seat allotments to limit and restrict seating
Reporting and KPIs
Produce data-rich reports containing all flight-related statistics.
Evaluate seat allotment
Evaluate seat allotment usage and performance
Calculate and collate
Calculate and collate flight costs and utilization
Forecast flight schedules
Forecast upcoming flight schedules
List all passengers on all flights in a date range