The Main Modules
Employee and Contractor Profiles
Consolidate information for your entire workforce with detailed, customizable profiles for employees, contractors, ad hoc workers, visitors, and other personnel.
- Capture all required data with standard and custom-defined fields to enforce conformity, facilitate logistics, and enhance reporting
- Classify and apply business rules by organizational unit, project, company (operator/contractor/subcontractor), and other custom categories
- Delegate access and management for contractors and subcontractors
- Synchronize data from your HR/HCM/ERP system to ensure information is always up-to-date
Schedule your entire workforce across multiple work sites and locations for remote operations, construction projects, and other temporary or permanent workforce mobilizations.
- View roster planning at a glance with a visual scheduling dashboard: by organizational unit, project, company, work shift, work position, or workgroup
- Configure permanent, current, and future staffing requirements, as well as temporary requirements (e.g. shutdowns)
- Forecast headcount and transit requirements months in advance, and compare forecasts against actual manpower to track performance metrics, plan accurately, and adjust your logistics
- Program rotation patterns with support for complex patterns such as alternating day/night work shifts and varying on/off intervals (e.g., 3/2/2/3)
- Facilitate changes in work schedules with pre-programmed start/end dates, changes in work sites or logistical scenarios, work alternates, and more, all while recording a full history of scheduling and changes
Travel and Commuting
Book all travel arrangements without human intervention. Automate the travel booking or commute planning process based on rotational as well as ad hoc scheduling and policies.
- Book all travel arrangements automatically based on work schedules according to company policies
- Support complex logistical scenarios including multiple sites and travel segments with differing logistics, international travel, and other levels of complexity
- Configure a variety of transport modes on commercial or private/charter schedules: air, bus, rail, car, etc.
Ensure everyone on-site is compliant with company policies by including all documentation and training requirements.
- Enforce minimum compliance requirements prior to scheduling travel and prevent travels when needed
- Create custom compliance workflows with different requirements to automate travel approval to various work sites or projects
- Assign compliance workflows to work positions and profile categories for position-specific requirements and certifications
- Decide what security permissions to use – whether by user, organizational unit, or travel category
Safety and Emergency
- Ensure your employees get to safety quickly in emergencies with an integrated mustering process
- Locate all your employees in real-time with the People Locator dashboard
- Keep track of previous mustering sessions to review your emergency processes and improve your efficiency
Time and Attendance
- Export personnel attendance into detailed reports
- Enhance employee transparency and avoid payroll errors
- Log card scans to keep track of work shift start and end times
Reporting and KPIs
Get live operational and security reports, as well as insights on the
performance of your operation with workforce operational KPIs.
Track employee movement
Track number of people on site/on location, arrivals, departures, and in transit at any given time
Produce a Site Emergency Coverage report
Produce a Site Emergency Coverage report and Mustering List
Generate Site Occupancy Summary
Generate Site Occupancy Summary and other detailed reports compiled by company, organizational unit, or other criteria for quick metrics of workers on site and detailed lists
Produce forecast vs. actual workforce headcounts
Produce forecast vs. actual workforce headcounts to track the accuracy of your forecasting by company, organization unit, or other criteria
Report on days on-site / on-location
Report on days on-site / on-location with hours worked to reconcile against HR or billing systems
Track exceptions with reporting on changes to rotations/scheduling
Track exceptions with reporting on changes to rotations/scheduling, cancellations, no-shows, and more